From the Back Cover of Bitcoin For Dummies:
- Understand the ins and outs of the bitcoin market
- Set up your bitcoin wallet and get started
- Protect yourself against fraud and theft
The clear, quick, easy-to-follow guide to getting started with bitcoin
The bitcoin market is packed with potential, but the nuances of how it works―and the risks involved―can be a bit difficult to grasp. This informative guide breaks it all down so you can start trading crypto currency with confidence. Know where your money is going, manage risks, and bank on bitcoin today!
- What is bitcoin? ― discover the what, why, and how behind bitcoin and start making money in the markets
- Bank on it ― get your hands on a bitcoin wallet, set up an address, understand your private key, and grasp how security works
- Get down to business ― find out how to use bitcoin to buy goods and services, pay bills and employees, and accept digital currency for your store
- Protect your digital asset ― defend bitcoin from hackers, watch out for attacks and double spending, and secure your bitcoin
Open the book and find:
- Exactly how it’s used
- How to securely store your bitcoin
- What you need to know about encrypting
- The lowdown on trading and crowdfunding
- How it’s regulated
- Where it’s banned
- Services that help you with taxes
- Bitcoin pros and cons
- Ten great ways to use it
About the Author
Prypto is known as a brand for “Keeping Crypto Simple” by offering bitcoin scratchcards to resellers. Its client base is those who are new to bitcoin or those who want to try it out. Prypto sponsors all major bitcoin events, releases videos on how bitcoin can help their customers, and specializes in turnkey blockchain solutions.
Learn the ins and outs of Bitcoin so you can get started today Bitcoin For Dummies is the fast, easy way to start trading crypto currency, with clear explanations and expert advice for breaking into this exciting new market. Understanding the mechanisms and risk behind Bitcoin can be a challenge, but this book breaks it down into easy-to-understand language to give you a solid grasp of just where your money is going. You’ll learn the details of Bitcoin trading, how to set up your Bitcoin wallet, and everything you need to get started right away. An in-depth discussion on security shows you how to protect yourself against some of the riskier aspects of this open-source platform, helping you reduce your risks in the market and use Bitcoin safely and effectively. Bitcoin uses peer-to-peer technology to operate with no central authority or banks, with transaction management and issuing of Bitcoins carried out collectively by the network. Bitcoin allows easy mobile payments, fast international payments, low- or no-fee transactions, multi-signature capabilities, and more, but the nuances of the market can be difficult to grasp. This informative guide lays it all out in plain English, so you can strengthen your understanding and get started now. Understand the ins and outs of the Bitcoin market Learn how to set up your Bitcoin wallet Protect yourself against fraud and theft Get started trading this exciting new currency The Bitcoin market is huge, growing quickly, and packed with potential. There’s also some risk, so you need to go in fully informed and take steps to manage your risk wisely. Bitcoin For Dummies is the clear, quick, easy-to-follow guide to getting started with Bitcoin.